Pro-Elder Consulting, LLC provides Aging Life Care™ consultation that helps older adults maintain independence and supports family caregivers with professional guidance. Those facing health problems, hospitalization, or other crises may want assistance with sorting out care options. Others who are planning ahead for future needs may be interested in exploring various housing situations, enhancing social support, or identifying other areas where assistance may be needed. Pro-Elder Consulting, LLC helps older adults remain in their homes or transition to another living situation, if living at home is no longer possible. Consultation services are provided primarily through on-line Zoom sessions, but in-person consultation may be arranged. Consultations may include assessment, education, counseling, advocacy, information & referral, and discussions about how best to meet care needs.
Aging Life Care™ services may include:
- Assessment of safety, functional abilities for the daily living, health status, cognitive function, and fall risk;
- Coordination of care;
- Monitoring, re-assessment, and guidance regarding changes in care needs;
- Referrals for additional services to maintain health, safety and independence;
- Education about caring for persons with dementia;
- Consultation to assist with creating a therapeutic environment;
- Collaboration with physicians, elder law attorneys, and other professionals;
Benefits of Hiring an Aging Life Care™ Professional
In addition to assessment of care needs and identification of care options, care coordination, and care monitoring, benefits of Pro-Elder Consulting’s services may include:
- Peace of mind
- Improved quality of life
- Support for family members and long-distance caregivers
- Maintenance of community connections
- A safer home environment
- Better health
- Expert guidance you can trust
- Advocacy for individualized, dignified care.
Pro-Elder Consulting, LLC does not employ personal care attendants or other direct care staff, but instead refers to home care agencies for personal care assistance and may assist in hiring private staff as needed.
Pro-Elder Consulting, LLC adheres to the Code of Ethics of the Aging Life Care Association.