As staff or management at an assisted living community, you are committed to providing your residents with supportive services that create a safe homelike environment. Nutritious meals, social activities, bathing and dressing, medication reminders…all help the members of your community maintain their health and quality of life.
In the course of events, your residents often need more assistance. Attending medical appointments, advocating in the emergency room, or coordinating care after a hospitalization are not services you can provide. But they are services your residents need, and can often make the difference between staying in your community or needing to move to a higher level of care.
As a care manager we can help you by:
- Finding the right match to encourage happy placement the first time.
- Assisting with the transition, reducing turnover for you.
- Stabilizing chronic and serious conditions to support greater independence and well-being.
- Prolonging the time that the resident can stay in an assisted living context.
- Providing support when family members live far away.
- Taking your residents to the doctor any time they need to go.
- Being on call for emergency issues.
- Mediating family problems.
Refer to us when you have a resident with growing needs.
Our ability find individually tailored solutions to even complex problems offers a real resource to the residents, staff and management at assisted livings communities.